This is a major step for the framework.
Among a lot of new features and bug fixes:
arrays and Record handling, including low-level access and high-level
handling for the ORM part of the framework (using
- Business rules now handled via filtering and validating classes for both our ORM and the Synopse Big Table;
- New full-featured logging classes, with exception handling, stack trace and JSON serialization;
- Custom SQL functions
TSQLRecordRTreeto implement R-Tree virtual tables;
- Batch sequences for adding/updating/deleting multiple records;
- Secure RESTful authentication via per-user light sessions, and per-query signature;
- Define custom Virtual Tables (i.e. access any kind of data from SQL) in Delphi code;
- New HTTP server using fast http.sys kernel-mode server and zip / SynLZ compression;
- SynTaskDialog unit native under Vista,Seven with emulation code under XP/2000 ;
- User Interface automated Generation using standard VCL or proprietary TMS components;
- Documentation completed - more than 600 pages by now, including general User Guide and exhaustive Technical Reference;
- Updated SQLite3 database engine to version 188.8.131.52;
- Numerous bug fixes, speed and feature enhancements (including in the PDF and other UI-related units).
Open Source project, for Delphi 6 up to XE, licensed under a MPL/LGPL/GPL tri-license.