Here are the modifications included in this release:
- new feature: allow forced JPEG compression for graphics (useful if you want to send your pdf files over the Internet);
- new feature: UNDERLINE + STRIKEOUT support (also in RICH TEXT and rotated text !);
- new USE_SYNGDIPLUS conditional if you want to use the default jpeg unit instead of our SynGdiPlus (but you loose TIF, PNG, and GIF support);
- enhanced: PenWidth changed to Single -> better precision (e.g. for underlined text);
- fix issue: Rotated text was misplaced for some angles;
- some small fixes about FillRect() + scaling, and move/line stroke.
REDDWARF / ONDREJ shared a very good work - I just made some code refactoring.
Amazing contribution, in all cases. Hope will be useful.
To download the updated full source code of this unit, see this forum topic.