- SQLite3 database layer updated to version 3.6.23
- User Interface Query action implementation
- added security attributes to the named pipes creation: now this communication layer can work as a windows service, under Vista or Seven (thanks to esmond comment in our blog for the tip)
- added new FastCGI server (not 100% tested) - see below
- first attempt to add REST paging requests for 'GET ModelRoot/TableName', as expected by the YUI DataSource Request Syntax for data pagination: see http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/#data
- included FTS3 embedded sqlite3fts3.obj version in the distribution: just define the INCLUDE_FTS3 conditional in SQLite3.pas to enable FTS3 in your application.
(new HTTP/1.1 RESTFUL JSON SQLite3 Server implementation, using FASTCGI)
- new server class, using FASTCGI to communicate with an external dedicated HTTP Server (tested with lighttpd under Linux via CrossKylix compile), using the LibFastCgi external library
- can use either the standard client library (libfcgi.dll or libfcgi.so), either an embedded 100% pascal FastCGI client (for Windows only) - not fully tested yet on real production project
- by default, the SQlite3 unit is now not included, in order to save some code space
- test HTTP connection in both KeepAlive and with new connection for each request (an issue with no KeepAlive connections was detected)
Still need some sample and documentation, I know...
I'm working on it (with our GPL SynProject utility - to be released soon)...